Our Harleysville YMCA Early Childhood Center is devoted solely to the cognitive, social, emotional and physical development of young children.
- Flexible programs to meet your needs
- Choose from 2, 3, or 5 day morning and/or afternoon classes
- All sites licensed by the Department of Public Welfare
- Our Harleysville Branch is a Keystone Stars 3 designated facility
- Research based curriculum balances play and school readiness skills
- Value based curriculum: Staff demonstrate, teach, and celebrate YMCA character development values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility
- Parent communication and parental involvement encouraged
- Inclusive environment, collaboration with community services, if needed
- Potty training required (with the exception of our 2 year old classrooms)
Through the talents of our qualified nurturing staff, our preschool programs are designed to help your child grow academically, physically and socially. Our state-licensed curriculum includes reading readiness, math, science, arts & crafts, games, music, gym and more! We are a Pennsylvania Keystone Stars 3 designated center.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Child Care Provider.
Financial Assistance available. View more information here.
Early Learning Resource Center (ELRC) contact information:
Region 16 (Bucks County) Phone: (610) 437-6000 ext 2000
Region 17 (Montgomery County) Phone: (610) 278-3707