Our Harleysville YMCA Early Childhood Center is devoted solely to the cognitive, social, emotional and physical development of young children.
- Flexible programs to meet your needs.
- Choose from 2, 3, or 5 day morning and/or afternoon classes.
- All sites licensed by the Department of Public Welfare
- Our Harleysville Branch is a Keystone Stars 3 designated facility
- Research based curriculum balances play and school readiness skills
- Value based curriculum: Staff demonstrate, teach, and celebrate YMCA character development values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility.
- Parent communication and parental involvement encouraged
- Inclusive environment, collaboration with community services, if needed.
- Potty training required.
Through the talents of our qualified nurturing staff, our preschool programs are designed to help your child grow academically, physically and socially. Our state-licensed curriculum includes reading readiness, math, science, arts & crafts, games, music, gym and more! We are a Pennsylvania Keystone Stars 3 designated center.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Child Care Provider.
Financial Assistance available. View more information here.
Early Learning Resource Center (ELRC) contact information:
Region 16 (Bucks County) 333 N. Oxford Valley Rd. Suite 402-403 Fairless Hills, PA 19030-2624 Phone: (610) 437-6000 ext 2000 Toll-Free: 1-833- 229-6928 Fax: (610) 432-0100.
Region 17 (Montgomery County) PO Box 311 1430 Dekalb St. Norristown, PA 19404-0311 Phone: (610) 278-3707 Toll-Free: 1-800-281-1116 Fax: (610) 278-5161.