Our Harleysville YMCA Early Childhood Center is devoted solely to the cognitive, social, emotional and physical development of young children.
- Flexible programs to meet your needs.
- Choose from 2, 3, 4 or 5 day morning and/or afternoon classes.
- All sites licensed by the Department of Public Welfare
- Our Harleysville Branch is a Keystone Stars 4 designated facility
- Research based curriculum balances play and school readiness skills
- Value based curriculum: Staff demonstrate, teach, and celebrate YMCA character development values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility.
- Parent communication and parental involvement encouraged
- Inclusive environment, collaboration with community services, if needed.
- Potty training not required.
Through the talents of our qualified nurturing staff, our preschool programs are designed to help your child grow academically, physically and socially. Our state-licensed curriculum includes reading readiness, math, science, arts & crafts, games, music, gym and more! We are a Pennsylvania Keystone Stars 4 designated center.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Child Care Provider.
Parent/Child Preschool Class for children Ages 2 and 3
If your child is not quite ready to separate from you, you can accompany him/her to this introductory preschool class! Your child will enjoy circle time, stories, art, music and movement activities, snack, socialization and free play, with the goal of getting ready to join a regular Preschool class. Tuesday and/or Thursday 9:00-11:00.
Financial Assistance available. View more information here.
Early Learning Resource Center (ELRC) contact information:
Region 16 (Bucks County) 333 N. Oxford Valley Rd. Suite 402-403 Fairless Hills, PA 19030-2624 Phone: (610) 437-6000 ext 2000 Toll-Free: 1-833- 229-6928 Fax: (610) 432-0100.
Region 17 (Montgomery County) PO Box 311 1430 Dekalb St. Norristown, PA 19404-0311 Phone: (610) 278-3707 Toll-Free: 1-800-281-1116 Fax: (610) 278-5161.