YMCA MEMBERS ARE REQUIRED TO WEAR FACE COVERINGS AT ALL TIMES WITH THE FOLLOWING EXCEPTIONS:*
(Exceptions are allowed: Mon-Thu: 10:00 am-12:30 pm and 6:30-8:00 pm; Fri: 10:00 am-12:30 pm and 5:30-7:00 pm; Sat Indian Valley: 10:00 am-12:30 pm and 4:00-5:00 pm. Sat Lansdale: 10:00 am-12:30 pm and 3:00-4:00 pm. No Exceptions Allowed on Sundays). Click here for clarification of where face coverings are required in our buildings.
- Individuals who feel unsafe wearing a face covering during physical exertion may lower their face covering while engaging in that activity. Please maintain six foot social distancing when possible;
- Individuals who cannot wear a mask due to a medical condition, including those with respiratory issues that impede breathing, mental health condition, or disability;
- Individuals for whom wearing a mask while working would create an unsafe condition in which to operate equipment or execute a task as determined by local, state or federal regulators or workplace safety guidelines;
- Individuals who would be unable to physically remove a mask without assistance;
- Individuals who are communicating or seeking to communicate with someone who is hearing-impaired or has another disability, where the ability to see the mouth is essential for communication.
PLEASE NOTE: The YMCA is not permitted to ask for documentation for any of these exceptions.
If one of the exceptions apply to you, you must sign a waiver available at the membership desk.
*SOURCE: PA Guidance and the Montco Department of Health.