Group Exercise now at our facilities!
Click here for our group exercise schedules or view them on our mobile app.
Virtual Group Exercise Facebook Group
As an alternative to coming into the facilities, we have a new official Facebook Group for Virtual Exercise classes that will be updated regularly. To join and gain access to the classes, you must be a current, active, member. Click here to join. Many of the videos will stay on the page for easy access at your convenience. Please be sure to check the website or your MOBILE APP for any scheduling changes throughout the week. Several of the Virtual classes will be streamed from a live class via Zoom! Zoom links are posted 15 to 20 minutes prior to the start of class.
Please understand classes will be following the local and national COVID-19 guidelines. We thank you for your understanding and patience as we work through this. You can find all of our schedules on this page.
To make everyone’s experience at the Y more comfortable, first and foremost, please remember to stay at home if you are ill. Additionally, we are asking that members continue to practice social distancing, wear face coverings, wash hands and utilize sanitizing stations.
The following requirements are in place to allow us to balance member/staff safety while at the same time providing the best experience possible. (Please note, these guidelines are subject to change as we continually evaluate our procedures to follow local health department requirements).
- Wear Face Coverings – required for both staff and members in all areas of the Y including the Wellness Center, pool deck area, and group exercise classes. Face coverings are not required when in the pool. EXCEPTIONS to wearing a Face Covering. If one of the exceptions apply to you, you must sign a waiver available at the membership desk. PLEASE NOTE: The YMCA is not permitted to ask for documentation for any of these exceptions.
- Temperatures will be checked upon entry and must be below 100.4 to allow entry (every staff, every member, everyday) as well as answering COVID-19 Health Screening questions.
- Members are required to Read our Member Policies and Procedures and Sign a one-time Waiver. It is available online or in person on arrival
- Please practice six foot social distancing while waiting for entry to your group exercise class
- Group Ex rooms have been pre-marked with 6 foot physically distancing “boxes.” Please stay in your designated spot at all times during class. Attendance will be taken
- Only handle the equipment that you are going to use
- No mats are being provided – you must bring your own mat
- After your session, please leave your equipment in your spot so we can clean and disinfect everything
- Please no loitering after class
The process to re-introduce group exercise classes is new to all of us but by working together we can have a successful new start.
It is our belief that being prepared and knowledgeable about these changes will greatly improve your time at the Y. Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation.