We are no longer accepting applications for this position.
We are currently looking for a Certified RPM Group Exercise Instructor for the Indian Valley branch. This is a part-time position, with a maximum of 15 hours weekly.
- Must be 18 years of age
- Current Les Mills RPM Certification
- Requires current CPR, AED and First Aid certification
- Effective Communication; written, oral and through presentations
- Must have strong collaborative work ethic
- Ability to interact with people of all ethnic backgrounds, ages, and lifestyles
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Prepares and maintains class area before and after program; organizes and puts away class equipment; reports damaged equipment
- Leads energizing, fun, safe and educational classes as directed by the director/coordinator, to accomplish the YMCA mission and goals
- Ability to process, understand and respond appropriately to emergency situations
- Maintain quality service by following organization standards
- Maintain facilities and equipment in safe working order
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Perform any other functions necessary for the smooth and efficient operation of the North Penn YMCA
WORK ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to perform the following physical activities adequately: standing, sitting, squatting, walking, climbing or balancing, stooping, bending, kneeling, crouching or crawling
- Ability to travel locally to visit branch sites, attend meetings and trainings
- Ability to function under inside environmental conditions
- Ability to lift or carry up to forty (40) pounds
- Ability to perform the following sensory and communicative activities adequately: hearing and seeing; reading, writing, speaking English fluently.
For questions about the position or to apply, please contact 215-723-3569.