We are no longer accepting applications for this position.
The Building and Grounds Director is responsible for all day-to-day operations of the buildings, grounds and equipment, including but not limited to the staff, cleanliness and maintenance of facility. This position may involve early morning, evening and weekend responsibilities. This job is performed to standard when all work is completed accurately and on time, with minimal supervision.
- Requires a minimum of 3 years’ experience in facility management, or closely related field
- Requires working knowledge of custodial, mechanical, electrical, HVAC, fire prevention, and plumbing systems, carpentry, and other maintenance related areas
- Certified Pool Operator or Fire Prevention Officer license preferred
- Ability and current license to drive with record that meets YMCA standards
- Effective Communication; written, oral and through presentations
- Must have strong collaborative work ethic
- Ability to interact with people of all ethnic backgrounds, ages, and lifestyles
View more details on this position here. For more information contact 215-723-3569.