We are no longer hiring for this position.
The Indian Valley branch is currently hiring for a School Age Child Care Program Coordinator.
GENERAL FUNCTION: The Program Coordinator assists the Youth & Teen Director and program staff by aiding in the development and programming of school age care for families of the Indian Valley and Perkiomen Valley communities. This position may involve early morning, evening and weekend responsibilities. This position may lead into coordinator duties with Summer Camp.
Part-Time Non-Exempt Position. Includes a YMCA Membership during employment.
– Requires Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in education, human services or
– Knowledgeable about office processes and procedures, including but not
limited to Microsoft Office.
– Ability to work with integrity, discretion, attention to detail, and a
– Effective Communication; written, oral and through presentations.
– Experience in the management of staff, programs, resources, budget
responsibilities, scheduling, facilities and equipment.
– Must have strong collaborative work ethic.
– Ability to interact with people of all ethnic backgrounds, ages, and lifestyles.
Job Type: Part-time
Send resumes to: [email protected]
Click here for more details on this position.