We are no longer accepting applications for this position.
Our Indian Valley branch is hiring for a Youth Programs Director.
The Youth Programs Director is responsible for the development, implementation, management and quality of the School Age Care and summer camp programs for families of the Indian Valley and Perkiomen Valley communities. This position may involve early morning, evening and weekend responsibilities.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in early childhood education, child development, special education, elementary education or the human services field and 3 year of experience with children OR an associate’s degree from an accredited college or university in early childhood education, child development, special education, elementary education or the human services field and 4 years of experience with children
- Knowledge of child care development, community outreach and budget/fiscal management
- Requires current CPR, AED and Basic First Aid certifications
- Effective Communication; written, oral and through presentations
- Must have strong collaborative work ethic
- Ability to interact with people of all ethnic backgrounds, ages, and lifestyles
For a full list of qualifications, responsibilities, and more information, view the full job description here.
For more information please contact Ann Leslie at [email protected].