NORTH PENN YMCA EXTRA HANDS
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE (EHFA)
Required Information for Household:
- Complete and sign the financial assistance application form
- A copy of the most current Federal Income Tax return (1040) FOR EACH ADULT living in the home, listing DEPENDENT CHILDREN living in the home (See example to the right) along with W-2s (self-employed include profit loss statement.
If you do not have a copy of your filing contact: https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript
- Completed and signed NP YMCA Membership Application (Front and Back). Include only those names listed on your 1040.
- Last four (4) paystubs or Unemployment award letter or Social Security and Supplemental Security (SSI), County assistance, foundations, government and any other third party support as applicable
- A letter detailing the current financial situation and any extenuating circumstances we should be aware of including but not limited to: how your family will benefit from financial assistance, your federal income tax is from a previous year and current employment situation has changed
- EHFA applications for our Licensed Child Care, Day Camp and Early Childhood Education must have a childcare registration form completed for each child. Check off the applicable days/weeks and program you are requesting assistance for once registration for the program begins
- All EHFA applicants for our Licensed Child Care, Day Camp and Early Childhood Education programs must apply for Early Learning Resource Center (ELRC) subsidized child care program benefits before any financial assistance is considered and/or granted.
- In order to process your child care or summer camp financial assistance request, you must provide a copy of an award or denial letter from the ELRC (Early Learning Resource Center)
- Any outstanding balances must be paid in full before financial assistance will be granted.
- We are unable to process incomplete applications.
Email application and supporting documentation to [email protected] or bring to the Membership Desk.