NORTH PENN YMCA EXTRA HANDS
Required Information for Household:
- Complete and sign the financial assistance application form
- A copy of the most current Federal Income Tax return (1040) FOR EACH ADULT living in the home, listing DEPENDENT CHILDREN living in the home (See example to the right) along with W-2s (self-employed include profit loss statement.
If you do not have a copy of your filing contact: https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript
- Completed and signed NP YMCA Membership Application (Front and Back). Include only those names listed on your 1040.
- Last four (4) paystubs or Unemployment award letter or Social Security and Supplemental Security (SSI), County assistance, foundations, government and any other third party support as applicable
- A letter detailing the current financial situation and any extenuating circumstances we should be aware of including but not limited to: how your family will benefit from financial assistance, your federal income tax is from a previous year and current employment situation has changed
- Licensed Child Care, Day Camp and Early Childhood Education must have a childcare attachment form completed for each child . Check off the applicable days/weeks and program you are requesting assistance for one registration for the program begins
- All applicants for our Licensed Child Care, Day Camp and Early Childhood Education programs must apply for Early Learning Resource Center (ELRC) subsidized child care program benefits before any Extra Hands Assistance is considered and/or granted
- Early Learning Resource Center (ELRC) Region 16 (Bucks County) 333 N. Oxford Valley Rd.
Suite 402-403 Fairless Hills, PA 19030-2624 Phone: (610) 437-6000 ext 2000 Toll-Free: 1-833-229-6928 Fax: (610) 432-0100
- Early Learning Resource Center (ELRC) Region 17 (Montgomery County) PO Box 311
1430 Dekalb St. Norristown, PA 19404-0311 Phone: (610) 278-3707 Toll-Free: 1-800-281-1116
Fax: (610) 278-5161
- Any outstanding balances must be paid in full before financial assistance will be granted.
- We are unable to process incomplete applications.
- Refer questions to Pattie Ladley at 215.723.3569 or email@example.com
Submit all paperwork and all supporting documentation to the Welcome Center