MEMBERSHIP MEANS MORE
The sooner you join in September, the more you save:
⏩ Pay nothing until October 1
⏩ Pay no join fee
⏩ Get YMCA programs and services for every member of the family!
When you join the Y, you’re committing to more than simply becoming healthier. You are supporting values and programs that strengthen your community. Join now and be a part of a community organization that offers great member benefits and opportunities for all ages.
To take advantage of our new member special – please visit us in person at one of our friendly membership desks at our Lansdale or Indian Valley branches! Facility and membership hours
MORE CLASSES – MORE FAMILY – MORE OPTIONS
This fall, The North Penn YMCA will be offering more classes, more childcare solutions and more family activities:
- Live group exercise classes
- Clean and welcoming Wellness Centers
- Stay & Play babysitting services while you workout (free to full members)
- Exercise from anywhere, anytime, with our Virtual YMCA platform: access to 150+ LIVE virtual classes per week including strength, cardio, mind/body and more – included with membership
- 3 Free Smart Start sessions with our experienced staff members to get you acclimated in our fitness centers and make sure you have a great start to your fitness journey (included with full membership)
- Reduced member rates on programs for all ages throughout the year – Check out our current Fall Program Brochure!
- Pools for Lap & Recreational Swim, hot tub & sauna (where applicable)
- Free-to-member classes for all ages including youth classes, adult sports and more!
- New, virtual sports and eGaming center on site at our Lansdale branch (open by year end)
- Discounts and special rates at many local businesses in our community – Community discount list
- No contracts! Instead, convenient monthly billing on membership
MORE HAPPY – MORE ACTIVE – MORE COMMUNITY
How to Join
Welcome to the Y, a nonprofit organization dedicated to strengthening our community. With a focus on developing the potential of youth, improving individual health and well-being and giving back to and supporting communities, your participation will bring about meaningful change not just within yourself, but in your community, too.
You may also fill out your Membership Application online, print it out and bring it to us.
Adult Membership – 26 years of age and older.
Young Adult Membership – 18-25 years of age.
Youth Membership – Through 17 years of age who is not included in a family membership.
65 Plus Membership – 65 years of age or older.
Family Membership Categories
Family Membership – Two adults living in the same household, all dependent children under 18 years of age or still in high school and dependent children who are full-time students with college ID up to and including age 25. Any additional individuals living in the same household can be added to the membership for 50% off the current pertinent fee.
Single Parent Family Membership (SPF) – One parent and all dependent children under 18 years old or still in high school and living in the same household and/or dependent children who are full-time students with college ID up to and including age 25. Any additional individual living in the same household can be added to the membership for 50% off the current fee.
A program membership enables participants to enroll in classes at either of our full facility branches by paying the program member rate for the class. Access to our facilities is limited to attending the program in which you are registered.