Welcome to the Y, a nonprofit organization dedicated to strengthening our community. With a focus on developing the potential of youth, improving individual health and well-being and giving back to and supporting communities, your participation will bring about meaningful change not just within yourself, but in your community, too.
How to Join
1) Join Online
– or –
When you join the Y, you’re committing to more than simply becoming healthier. You are supporting values and programs that strengthen your community. Join now and be a part of a community organization that offers great member benefits and opportunities for all ages.
- Adult Membership – Any person twenty-six years of age and older.
- Adult Couple Membership – Two adults living in the same household age 26 and older.
- Young Adult Membership – Any person who is 18-25 years of age.
- Youth Membership – Any youth under eighteen years of age who is not included in a family membership of this association.
- 65+ Membership – Anyone sixty-five years of age or older.
- 65+ Couple Membership – Two adults living in the same household sixty-five years of age or older.
Family Membership Types
- Family Membership 1 – One adult parent or guardian and all dependent children under 18 years of age or still in high school and dependent children who are full-time students with college ID up to and including age 25.
- Family Membership 2 – Two adults living in the same household, all dependent children under 18 years of age or still in high school and dependent children who are full-time students with college ID up to and including age 25.
- Family Membership 3 – Three adults living in the same household, all dependent children under 18 years of age or still in high school and dependent children who are full-time students with college ID up to and including age 25.
A program membership enables participants to enroll in classes at either of our full facility branches by paying the program member rate for the class. Access to our facilities is limited to attending the program in which you are registered.
The North Penn YMCA is excited to offer you more classes, more childcare solutions and more family activities than ever before!
- Live group exercise classes
- Clean and welcoming Wellness Centers
- Stay & Play babysitting services while you workout (free to full members)
- Exercise from anywhere, anytime, with our Virtual YMCA platform: access to 150+ LIVE virtual classes per week including strength, cardio, mind/body and more – included with membership
- 3 Free Smart Start sessions with our experienced staff members to get you acclimated in our fitness centers and make sure you have a great start to your fitness journey (included with full membership)
- Reduced member rates on programs for all ages throughout the year.
- Pools for Lap & Recreational Swim, hot tub & sauna (where applicable)
- Free-to-member classes for all ages including youth classes, adult sports and more!
- New, virtual sports and eGaming center on site at our Lansdale branch (open by year end)
- Discounts and special rates at many local businesses in our community – Community discount list
- No contracts! Instead, convenient monthly billing on membership