AOA and Silver Sneakers Health & Fitness
Active Older Adults (AOA) at the North Penn YMCA, Lansdale and Indian Valley branches, build relationships and create a network of friends who provide support for overall health and well-being. At the Y, we’ve made the health and fitness of our older adults a top priority by providing programs like group exercise classes, walking clubs, and health and nutrition classes. These classes focus on your mobility, flexibility, safety, and overall health. Our AOA members also experience a strong sense of belonging and increased self-confidence through an array of fun, safe programs like social events, excursions, and volunteer activities.
The Virtual Tracking form is no longer needed with the Virtual Y being live. Thank you for your past participation!
Events, Programs, and Services
- Current Events – social, committees, clubs, and workshops
- Virtual Y – for active members (simply enter your email associated with your membership
- Programs – offerings for a fee in addition to classes and programs included with your membership
- Reservations – for in-person group exercise and aquatics classes and lap swimming
- Schedules – calendar schedules of group exercise, and pool and gym availability
- SmartStart – program providing you with tools and support to help you live a healthy and active life
- Mobile App – provides schedules, enables you to track and record workouts, set goals, earn points for prizes, participate in fun challenges and access useful Y information
- Contact Us – use this form if you have a general question
At Home Fitness Options
Virtual options in addition to our Virtual Y