The North Penn YMCA is taking precautions to help prevent colds, flus and the coronavirus here at the Y. Following are some of the steps we are taking:
- More frequent cleaning of high exposure areas. This includes railings, water fountains, and door knobs.
- Increased number of hand sanitizer throughout the buildings.
- Wellness staff will increase how often the equipment is wiped down.
- Small bottles of hand sanitizer* are available upon request at the membership desk.
We have been closely monitoring the CDC’s recommendations and are asking you to follow these guidelines:
- Stay home when you or your child(ren) are sick.
- Wash your hands frequently or use a hand sanitizer.
- Wipe down fitness equipment before and after use.
If you have questions or concerns, see a membership representative or contact Bob Varga, Executive Director, at Lansdale, [email protected] or Ann Leslie, Executive Director, at Indian Valley, [email protected]