At the North Penn YMCA, we take the health and safety of our members, staff, and community very seriously. We are proactively taking precautions to help prevent the spread of colds, flus and the coronavirus here at the Y. The following are some of the steps we are taking:
- More frequent cleaning of high exposure areas. This includes railings, water fountains, and door knobs.
- Adding more hand sanitizer throughout the buildings.
- Increasing in-facility signage encouraging everyone to wash their hands and use hand sanitizers.
- Wellness staff will increase how often the equipment is wiped down.
- Small bottles of hand sanitizer are available upon request at the membership desk. (Available soon).
We have been closely monitoring the CDC’s recommendations and are asking you to follow these guidelines:
- Stay home when you or your child(ren) are sick.
- Wash your hands frequently or use a hand sanitizer.
- Wipe down fitness equipment and mats before and after use.
- Alert staff members if our supplies of hand sanitizer, soap, or cleaning spray is low.
Here at the Y, we believe our communities are stronger when we come together. When we work together we can keep our families, friends, and neighbors safe and healthy. As we lead the efforts to keep our facilities safe and clean, we hope that you join us and help prevent the spread of germs in our facilities and in our community.
If you have questions or concerns, see a membership representative or contact Bob Varga, Executive Director, at Lansdale, [email protected] or Ann Leslie, Executive Director, at Indian Valley, [email protected]