Be a part of something great and join the North Penn YMCA Gators Swim Team. The Team develops swimmers ages 5 to 18 in the North Penn area and enables them to build self-esteem and self-confidence while being disciplined and part of a team. Our team motto: Goals, Acceptance, Teamwork, Opportunity, Respect, Sportsmanship.
Visit our Gators Swim Team Page for more information!
ARRIVAL AT THE Y PROCEDURES:
- Sanitize hands
- Temperature is taken
- Covid questions are asked
- Self scan membership cards
The Swim Team is reconvening this fall and following these safety guidelines:
- First time swimmers: Parent will need to sign a Covid Waiver. (Unless they have already done so while registering)
- All backpacks, belongings, etc . should be left in locker room. Swimmers are encouraged to bring a lock. Spray bottles are available to disinfect the locker prior to use.
- Swimmers ages 11 and under: Parent is to bring the child into the Y and sign a Covid Waiver. They may bring their child to the locker rooms and walk the swimmer to the door before leaving.
- Swimmers can be picked up at the double doors that exit to the North Penn Commons lobby.
The Swim Team is currently at capacity. Please contact Cindy Leahy to be placed on a wait list, [email protected], or 215-368-1601, ext 210.
PHOTOS FROM PRE-COVID-19 SWIM TEAM