Member Safety is our Number One Priority
Click here to watch video
Entry policies and procedures
- Only staff, active members and vendors may enter our facilities
- No guests or members from other Y’s will be permitted into our facilities
- Members are required to read our Member Policies and Procedures and sign a waiver regarding Covid-19 must be signed before using any Y facilities. .
- Member temperatures will be taken at check-in. If your temperature is 100.4 or above, you will not be permitted in the building
- (Please note, these guidelines are subject to change as we continually evaluate our procedures to follow local health department requirements). Per Montgomery County Health Department requirements, face coverings are required for both staff and members in all areas of the Y including the Wellness Center, pool deck area, and group exercise classes with these EXCEPTIONS. Face coverings are not required when in the pool. If one of the exceptions apply to you, you must sign a waiver available at the membership desk. PLEASE NOTE: The YMCA is not permitted to ask for documentation for any of these exceptions.
- Members will self-scan upon entry (staff will not handle cards, phones, or any other person’s belongings)
- All staff, members and vendors will be asked to sanitize hands upon entry and exit
- All staff, members and vendors who are unwilling to comply with the Y’s COVID-19 transmission prevention measures will be asked to leave the facility immediately