Resolutions don’t wait, why should you?!
Join in September and SAVE with NO JOIN FEE and reduced member rates on child care, programing, swim classes and so much more!
Join the North Penn YMCA family and enjoy all of the membership perks including:
- Unlimited group exercise classes
- Babysitting while you workout
- Clean and welcoming gyms and gymnasiums for all ages
- FREE youth programs with membership and reduced rates on other classes and programs throughout the year
- Pools for Lap & Recreational Swim, hot tub & sauna (where applicable)
- No contracts! Instead, convenient monthly billing on membership
- Plus…when you join the Y, your family becomes part of our family.
- And so much more…..
Two Locations For The Price Of One!
INDIAN VALLEY FAMILY YMCA
890 Maple Avenue
Harleysville, PA 19438
LANSDALE AREA FAMILY YMCA
608 E. Main Street
Lansdale, PA 19446
BENEFITS OF JOINING THE Y
- Welcoming and safe family friendly environment
- Stay & Play babysitting services while you workout (free to full members)
- Bringing your family together! Here at the Y, there’s something for everyone to enjoy. Get healthy as a family while making lasting memories!
- In person and virtual group exercise classes for all levels including strength, cardio, mind/body, and more
- 3 Free Smart Start sessions with our experienced staff members to get you acclimated in our fitness centers and make sure you have a great start to your fitness journey – (included with full membership)
- Aquatic classes and fitness programs for the whole family no matter what your swimming ability is – we can help get you where you want to be
- Virtual sport and golf simulators and a fun E-gaming center will keep the whole family on their toes while you work together to fine tune your skills
- Pools for Lap and Recreational Swim, Hot Tubs, and Saunas (where applicable)
- Discounts and special rates at many local businesses in our community
- Welcoming for all! We pride ourselves on never turning anyone away for financial reasons – we offer financial assistance programs and scholarships to individuals and families who qualify