Our Spring II session offers some new classes, new events, and opportunities to get fit in time for summer.
- Challenge your kids to compete in the IronKnights triathlon – training starts this week.
- Challenge yourself to run a 5K with our Couch to 5K training.
- Try one of our newer group exercise classes – Shock, Pop Pilates, Line Dancing, or RPM™ On Demand.
- Build confidence in your kids with individual or group swim lessons.
- Join us at one of our upcoming events including Cinco-de-Y-O, Senior Health & Fitness Day, and our Golf Classic to Benefit Kids.
- Make it the Best Summer Ever for your kids at the Y’s summer camps offered at six locations.
- Preschool registration for 2018-2019 is going on now. Spots fill early – be sure to register.
- Looking for a place to hold your next birthday party or other celebration – check out our party options.