Get your family fit together.
Serving families has always been at the heart of our organization. North Penn YMCA’s in Lansdale and Harleysville offer a variety of ways for families to be active and enjoy time together.
- Family Wellness Centers with plenty of adult and kid friendly fitness equipment, climbing and bouldering walls, play equipment, and interactive games
- Parent/Child Classes like Mommy and Me Dance, music and movement, water play, tae kwon do, and family dodgeball and badminton
- Open gym time for shooting hoops
- Family swim nights
- Lots of special events and much more!
Enjoy the privileges of a full facility membership free for one week at both our Indian Valley and Lansdale locations!
There’s something for everyone at the Y!
Being healthy is about maintaining a balanced spirit, mind, and body. At our Y, you can work toward balance no matter your interests.
- Over 160 exercise classes including Yoga, Zumba, cycling, boxing, and more!
- Fully staffed wellness centers
- Personal training
- Weight loss programs
- Fitness and nutrition tracking program
- Sports including basketball, hockey, badminton, volleyball, and racquetball
- Lap swimming and water exercise
- Free babysitting services while you exercise
At our Y, children cultivate values, skills, and relationships that lead to positive behaviors, better health, and educational achievement.
- Swim lessons for all ages and abilities
- Sports programs including basketball, racquetball, and dodgeball
- Kids fitness programs
- Tumbling and gymnastics
- Dance including Irish, Hip hop, ballet, and jazz
- Tae Kwon Do
- Teen fitness and leadership programs
Everyone is welcome at our Y, regardless of their race, religion, ability or income.
If you cannot afford the full cost of membership, ask about our financial assistance program.