When you join the Y, You Belong to a Place Where:
- Parents find a safe, positive environment for children to learn good values, social skills and behaviors.
- Families come together to have fun and spend quality time with each other.
- Children and teens play, develop skills, learn who they are and are accepted.
- Adults connect with friends, pursue interests and learn how to live healthier.
- Older adults increase their self-confidence and sense of achievement while building relationships in a supportive community.
- Communities thrive because neighbors support each other and give back.
Your Benefits Include:
- SmartStart Member program with online fitness tracking and prize rewards
- Access to cardio and strengthening equipment and free weights in two wellness centers
- Friendly, supportive staff assistance to help you set goals and succeed
- Family friendly special events
- Access to four indoor pools
- Unlimited participation in most group exercise classes at no charge
- Free babysitting services – 6 weeks to 8 years
- Lower rates on swim lessons and other fee-based programs
- Adult water exercise classes at no additional charge
- Open time in two gymnasiums
- Complimentary adult sports programs
- Reduced rates on youth and teen sports, as well as arts and humanities programs
Full members have the opportunity to sign up two weeks prior to session start dates.
Full-facility members, ages 18 & older, are encouraged to bring guests when visiting our facilities. You receive three free guest passes a year per membership. You may bring additional guests and pay the following per visit fees:
Adult: $10.00 Youth: $5.00 Family: $25.00 Senior: $5.00
Peak Center, Encore Experiences and Generations only $5.00 (pool only).
A photo ID and signed guest waiver are required.
Nationwide Membership enables Y members to visit any participating YMCA in the United States.* Nationwide Members must use their home Y at least 50% of the time.
*Program and special memberships (ie: insurance) are not eligible.
7th Grade Memberships
FREE youth memberships at our Indian Valley and Lansdale branches are being offered to all current 7th grade students (Sept. 1-Aug. 31 of each school year). Don’t miss this great opportunity for fun – JOIN TODAY! Simply visit our Indian Valley or Lansdale branch and bring a school ID, report card or school roster along with a parent or guardian to sign up.
Babysitting services are provided by our trained and caring staff for up to two hours while you exercise.
Full members: Free
Program members: $2.50/hour
Special Offers at Local Businesses
As a North Penn YMCA member, you can exercise the added value of your Y membership by taking advantage of discounts and special offers from these Y Community Partners.
Simply present your proof of membership at any of these businesses and you will receive the advertised offer. The YMCA encourages you to visit and support these community businesses.