What Do My Y Benefits Include?
- New Member Support helps you to navigate the Y and all it has to offer
- Get started with our SmartStart member program that provides you with the tools and support to help you live a healthy and active life
- Access to cardio and strengthening equipment and free weights in two Wellness Centers
- Access to four indoor pools
- Unlimited participation in most group exercise classes at no charge
- Access to two YMCA facilities (Indian Valley and Lansdale)
- Free Stay and Play babysitting services available while you utilize our facility for kids 6wks – 8yrs old
- Friendly, supportive staff assistance to help you set goals and succeed
- Free access to our Mobile App to check in, view schedules, track workouts, join challenges, and more
- Family friendly special events
- Lower rates on swim lessons and other fee-based programs
- Adult water exercise classes at no additional charge
- Open time in two gymnasiums
- Complimentary adult sports programs
- Reduced rates on youth and teen sports, as well as arts and humanities programs
- You may be eligible for Insurance Reimbursement through your carrier.
- Special offers and Discounts at Local Businesses exclusive to Y members
Am I Allowed to Bring Guests?
Guest Community Drop-In | $10
Full facility members, age 18 and older are always encouraged to bring new guests (non-members) with them when visiting our branches. There is no limit to the number of first time guests you may bring.
Every new, first time guest is entitled to one free complimentary visit per calendar year.
Returning guests will be charged a $10 guest fee for any subsequent visit(s), or can chose to purchase their own YMCA membership.
A photo ID and signed guest waiver are required.
*When you Refer a New Member and they join, you both receive a free month of membership!
Can I Go to Any Y Nationwide?
Nationwide Membership enables full Y members to visit any participating YMCA in the United States.* Nationwide Members must use their home Y at least 50% of the time.
*Program and special memberships (ie: insurance) are not eligible.