What Do My Y Benefits Include?
- New Member Support helps you to navigate the Y and all it has to offer
- Get started with our SmartStart member program that provides you with the tools and support to help you live a healthy and active life
- Access to cardio and strengthening equipment and free weights in two Wellness Centers
- Access to four indoor pools
- Unlimited participation in most group exercise classes at no charge
- Access to two YMCA facilities (Indian Valley and Lansdale)
- Free Stay and Play babysitting services available while you utilize our facility for kids 6wks – 8yrs old
- Friendly, supportive staff assistance to help you set goals and succeed
- Free access to our Mobile App to check in, view schedules, track workouts, join challenges, and more
- Family friendly special events
- Lower rates on swim lessons and other fee-based programs
- Adult water exercise classes at no additional charge
- Open time in two gymnasiums
- Complimentary adult sports programs
- Reduced rates on youth and teen sports, as well as arts and humanities programs
- You may be eligible for Insurance Reimbursement through your carrier.
- Special offers and Discounts at Local Businesses exclusive to Y members
Am I Allowed to Bring Guests?
Full-facility members, ages 18 & older, are encouraged to bring guests when visiting our facilities. You receive three free guest passes a year per membership.
You may bring additional guests and pay the following per visit fees:
Adult: $10.00 Youth: $5.00 Family: $25.00 Senior: $5.00
Peak Center, Encore Experiences and Generations only $5.00 (pool only).
A photo ID and signed guest waiver are required.
*When you Refer a Member and they join, you receive a free month of membership!
Can I Go to Any Y Nationwide?
Nationwide Membership enables full Y members to visit any participating YMCA in the United States.* Nationwide Members must use their home Y at least 50% of the time.
*Program and special memberships (ie: insurance) are not eligible.