When you join the Y, You Belong to a Place Where:
- Parents find a safe, positive environment for children to learn good values, social skills and behaviors.
- Families come together to have fun and spend quality time with each other.
- Children and teens play, develop skills, learn who they are and are accepted.
- Adults connect with friends, pursue interests and learn how to live healthier.
- Older adults increase their self-confidence and sense of achievement while building relationships in a supportive community.
- Communities thrive because neighbors support each other and give back.
Your Benefits Include:
- SmartStart Member Rewards program with online fitness tracking and prize rewards
- Access to cardio and strengthening equipment and free weights in two wellness centers
- Friendly, supportive staff assistance to help you set goals and succeed
- Family friendly special events
- Access to four indoor pools
- Unlimited participation in most group exercise classes at no charge
- Free babysitting services – 6 weeks to 8 years
- Lower rates on swim lessons and other fee-based programs
- Adult water exercise classes at no additional charge
- Open time in two gymnasiums
- Complimentary adult sports programs
- Reduced rates on youth and teen sports, as well as arts and humanities programs
Full members have the opportunity to sign up two weeks prior to session start dates.
Full-facility members, ages 18 & older, are encouraged to bring guests when visiting our facilities. You receive three free guest passes a year per membership. You may bring additional guests and pay the following per visit fees:
Adult: $10.00 Youth: $5.00 Family: $25.00 Senior: $5.00
Peak Center, Encore Experiences and Generations only $5.00 (pool only).
A photo ID and signed guest waiver are required.
Your Y Membership Valid at any Y in PA*
An added benefit to being a YMCA member is that you can now use your membership card at any participating Y in Pennsylvania! Whether you travel for business or are just out exploring the state, you won’t have to miss a workout. For more information on participating YMCAs and how this program will help you, check out details here. Another great reason to belong to the YMCA. *Some limitations apply.
The North Penn YMCA is a part of the YMCA of the USA “A.W.A.Y.” Program (Always Welcome At the Y) which allows members to use Y facilities across the nation. The North Penn YMCA allows members of other YMCAs to use our facilities. Members of other Ys who live within a 50 mile radius of our Lansdale Area Family YMCA or Indian Valley Family YMCA will pay half of our current guest fee for up to 12 visits per year. Members of other Ys who live beyond a 50 mile radius will receive 12 free visits per year. A valid Y membership card and ID is required, along with completing a guest waiver, when visiting our YMCA.
If you are a North Penn YMCA member and will be traveling out of our service area, please call the YMCA you plan to visit to be sure they honor A.W.A.Y. members. For a listing of YMCAs visit http://ymca.net or call 1-800-USA-YMCA.
7th Grade Memberships
FREE youth memberships at our Indian Valley and Lansdale branches are being offered to all current 7th grade students. Don’t miss this great opportunity for fun – JOIN TODAY! Simply visit our Indian Valley or Lansdale branch and bring a school ID, report card or school roster along with a parent or guardian to sign up.
Babysitting services are provided by our trained and
caring staff for up to two hours while you exercise.
Full members: Free
Program members: $2.50/hour
Special Offers at Local Businesses
As a North Penn YMCA member, you can exercise the added value of your Y membership by taking advantage of discounts and special offers from these Y Community Partners.
Simply present your proof of membership at any of these businesses and you will receive the advertised offer. The YMCA encourages you to visit and support these community businesses.