A North Penn YMCA membership can support you in your journey of beginning or maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Only at the Y, do community members of all ages, incomes and backgrounds have the opportunity to learn, grow, and thrive.
Amenities at each of our branches vary and we welcome you to visit our branch pages to find out what we have to offer.
It pays to belong. Members receive:
- Full access to our two membership branches in Harleysville (Indian Valley) and Lansdale)
- Unlimited access to two state-of-the-art wellness centers with cardio, strength and free weight equipment and free weights spaces
- Lap and recreational swim and aquatic group exercise classes in our four aquatics centers with pools, sauna and hot tubs available.
- Open, recreational play in our two gymnasiums
- Unlimited participation in most group exercise classes at no charge
- Virtual YMCA, exercise from anywhere, anytime, with platform access to 150+ live virtual classes per week including strength, cardio, mind/body and more
- Three (3) Smart Start sessions with staff members to start and continue your fitness journey and to get you acclimated in our fitness centers
- Free Stay and Play babysitting services available while members utilize our facilities for children 6 weeks through age 8
- New Member Support helps you to navigate the Y and all it has to offer
- Member rates on programs and services
- Mobile App to check in, view schedules, track workouts, join challenges, and more
- Member rates to EZONE gaming center, golf simulators and virtual sports
- Family-friendly special events
- Complimentary programs for all ages including adult sports programs
- Insurance Reimbursement may be available through your insurance carrier.
- Discounts at Local Businesses exclusive to Y members
- Friendly, supportive staff assistance to help you set goals and succeed
Guest Community Drop-In | $10
- Full facility members, age 18 and older are always encouraged to bring new guests (non-members) with them when visiting our branches. There is no limit to the number of first-time guests you may bring. *When you Refer a New Member and they join, you both receive a free month of membership!
- Every new, first-time guest is entitled to one free complimentary visit per calendar year.
- Returning guests will be charged a $10 guest fee for any subsequent visit(s), or can choose to purchase their own YMCA membership.
When you visit as a guest…
A photo ID and signed guest waiver are required.
Nationwide Membership enables full Y members to visit any participating YMCA in the United States.* Nationwide Members must use their home Y at least 50% of the time.
*Program and special memberships (ie: insurance) are not eligible.