The Indian Valley Branch of North Penn YMCA is located in Harleysville, PA. Providing programs for all ages, our facility features an indoor pool (with slide) for recreational and lap swim as well as swim lessons for all ages, a gymnasium, and a state-of-the-art wellness center with a youth area and bouldering wall.
890 Maple Avenue
Harleysville, PA 19438
Membership Office Hours
Monday 9 AM-7 PM
Tuesday 9 AM-7 PM
Wednesday 9 AM-7 PM
Thursday 9 AM-7 PM
Friday 9 AM-6 PM
Saturday 9 AM-3 PM
Sunday 9 AM-1 PM
Inter Generation room for a variety of activities and events for members of all ages and abilities.
• Indoor pool with slide for recreational and lap swimming as well as swim lessons for all ages and aquatics group exercise classes
• Large 6,000-square-foot family wellness center with state-of-the-art cardio and strength equipment
• Youth area within the wellness center that includes kid-size equipment, climbing and bouldering walls and interactive video fitness programs
• Full-sized gymnasium for open, recreational play and classes
• Free Stay & Play babysitting while you workout
• RPM room
• Intergenerational room
• Child Care Center on site
• Summer Camp on site
• Virtual YMCA, free to members
• Birthday parties and facility rentals are available
• Programs for all ages including parent/child programs, Teen Leaders and extensive clubs and events for active older adults
Join the Y
When you join the Y, you join a nonprofit organization dedicated to strengthening our community. With a focus on developing the potential of youth, improving individual health and well-being, and giving back to and supporting communities, your participation will bring about meaningful change not just within yourself, but in your community, too.
Support the Y
There are so many ways to support the Y and support your community. Find out more about the ways to help and reach out to us if you have any questions.