You may fill out your Membership Application online and print out and bring to us.
A full-facility membership enables you to take classes at all three of our branches either for free or at a reduced rate. It also gives you access to our wellness centers, gymnasiums and pools; and enables you to take advantage of our free fitness consultations and free babysitting services.
Click here for a more complete list of full-facility member benefits.
- Family Memberships Types
- Family Membership 1 – One adult parent or guardian and all dependent children under 18 years of age or still in high school and dependent children who are full-time students with college ID up to and including age 25.
- Family Membership 2 – Two adults living in the same household, all dependent children under 18 years of age or still in high school and dependent children who are full-time students with college ID up to and including age 25.
- Family Membership 3 – Three adults living in the same household, all dependent children under 18 years of age or still in high school and dependent children who are full-time students with college ID up to and including age 25.
- Adult Membership – Any person twenty-six years of age and older.
- Adult Couple Membership – Two adults living in the same household age 26 and older.
- Young Adult Membership – Any person who is 18-25 years of age.
- FREE 7th Grade Membership – Any youth in a public, private, home school, or charter school in the 7th grade. The membership is valid from the beginning of the school year or September 1st to August 31st and a student may sign up anytime during this time period. Simply visit our Indian Valley or Lansdale branch and bring a school ID, report card or school roster along with a parent or guardian to sign up.
- Youth Membership – Any youth under eighteen years of age who is not included in a family membership of this association.
- 65+ Membership – Anyone sixty-five years of age or older.
- 65+ Couple Membership – Two adults living in the same household sixty-five years of age or older.
- Corporate Memberships – Corporate partners receive discounts on full-facility membership fees. Click here to view our Corporate Partners.
- Military Memberships – Military personnel with a DD214 discharge card or other authorized photo military ID are entitled to join the Y with a 10% discount and no join fee. Learn more.
Full-Facility Membership Fees (effective 9/1/2022)
|Family Type 1 (1 adult + dependents)||$59|
|Family Type 2 (Two adults + dependents)||$84|
|Family Type 3 (Three adults + dependents)||$105|
Joining Fees: Family 1: $59, Family 2 & 3: $75, Adult: $50, Adult Couple: $50, Young Adult: $50, 65+: $50, 65+ Couple: $50, Youth: $35
You may pay annually. Monthly draft/charge deducted from your checking account, savings account, debit card or credit card. Membership is continuous, 30 days written notice terminates your membership. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
A program membership enables participants to enroll in classes at all three of our branches by paying the program member rate for the class. Access to our facilities is limited to attending the program in which you are registered.
Program membership rates are:
|Youth: $50||Adult: $75||Family: $125|
Need to cancel your membership? Click here