- Click here to download and complete the Financial Assistance (EHFA) application.
- Before financial assistance is granted for child care or summer camp we must verify if you qualify for funding through Early Learning Resource Center (ELRC). You must first complete and submit the appropriate application for subsidized child care through your county. We are unable to process your child care or summer camp financial assistance request unless you provide a copy of an award or denial letter from the ELRC (Early Learning Resource Centers). See below for ELRC contact information.
- Please include your completed financial assistance application and camp/child care registration forms along with all applicable financial documents as outlined in the application for all members of the household including the most recent tax return, last four (4) pay statements, support, welfare, unemployment, social security, etc.
- All applications and accompanying documents must be emailed to [email protected] or submitted to the branch location.
- Applications are generally processed within 2-3 weeks. All requests for summer camp must be received as soon as possible. The deadline to request assistance for our summer camp programs is May 15, 2021.
- Camps fill up quickly. Incomplete applications cannot be processed and your child will not be enrolled in camp/child care until the all information is received and the award is approved.
Early Learning Resource Center (ELRC) contact information:
Click here for Region 16 (Bucks County)
Click here for Region 17 (Montgomery County)