What programs or services are available?
- Wellness Centers (Gyms)
- Swimming Pools for laps and family swim
- Fitness on Demand Centers
- EZONE (Virtual sports and eGaming Center at Lansdale Y)
- Preschool and Day Cares
- Private Changing Rooms
- Group Exercise Classes
- Gymnasiums for open gym time and sports programs
- Men’s and Ladies Locker Rooms
- FREE babysitting while you work out
- Sauna and Steam Room (Lansdale)
- Whirlpool (Lansdale)
Click here to view the current hours
What are the drop in rates?
Adults 18+ is $10
Families (up to 6 People) $25
Youth 0-17 $5 (must have parent present to sign a form before entering our facilities)
Are there any age limits?
Youth under the age of 18 will need to enter the facility with a family member over 18 years of age
What should I know about my membership status?
- If you placed your membership on a temporary hold, we have automatically reactivated your membership unless you advised us otherwise.
- Memberships may be placed on hold for another 30 or 60 days without a reactivation fee. Please use this form.
- If you choose to terminate your membership, please use this form. We will miss you and hope to see you again soon!
Do I need to wear a face covering while working out?
- Face coverings are not required at any of our facilities
Are there any options for members who do not yet feel safe to return to the Y facilities?
Yes, our Virtual Y is available for active members. Simply enter your email address associated with your membership.
Do I need to make a reservation for a group exercise class?
No – just show up ready to exercise and have fun!
What kind of cleaners does the Y use?
The Y will only use EPA approved products for use against the virus that causes COVID-19. At this time, we use Bioesque for sanitizing.
How can I get updates about the branches and programs?