What programs or services are currently available?
- Wellness Center
- Swimming Pools
- Fitness on Demand Centers
- Private Changing Rooms
- Group Exercise Classes
- Gymnasium for open gym time and sports programs
- Men’s and Ladies Locker Rooms
- Tue and Thu | 9-11am and 5-7pm
- Sat | 9-11am
- Sauna and Steam Room (Lansdale)
- Whirlpool (Lansdale)
Click here to view the current hours. We will monitor member usage and re-evaluate the hours as needed.
Are there currently any age limits?
Youth under the age of 18 will need to enter the facility with a family member over 18 years of age
What should I know about my membership status?
- If you were able to continue paying your membership rate in full or in part, your fees were considered a donation to support our community crisis work. Upon reopening, membership fees will no longer be counted as donations. As promised, year-end tax letters will be provided to document your generosity.
- If you placed your membership on a temporary hold, we have automatically reactivated your membership unless you advised us otherwise.
- Memberships may be placed on hold for another 30 or 60 days without a reactivation fee. Please use this form.
- If you choose to terminate your membership, please use this form. We will miss you and hope to see you again soon!
How should I prepare to come back to the Y? What should I expect?
- Our facilities are following safety protocols and are encouraging social distancing, hand washing and are frequently cleaning and disinfecting common areas.
- We are encouraging members to keep workout times to 1 hour.
Do I need to wear a face covering while working out?
- Face coverings are no longer required at any of our facilities, they are optional for all members.
Are there any options for members who do not yet feel safe to return to the Y facilities?
Yes, our Virtual Y is available for active members. Simply enter your email address associated with your membership.
Do I need to make a reservation to use the pool?
For some of our pools yes, click here to reserve a lane. Others now have open swim times available.
Are members able to use the swim equipment available in the pool areas?
Yes, swim equipment (kick boards, noodles, flotation devices, etc) may be used while working out in the pool. When you are finished your workout, please place the borrowed swim equipment in the designated bin to be sanitized.
Do I need to make a reservation for a group exercise class?
No – not any longer.
When you reopen, can I bring a guest?
- Yes – up to 3 guest passes per member.
How can I help maintain a healthy environment at the Y?
- Stay home if you and anyone in your household is ill and please follow public health guidelines about when it’s safe to return.
- Follow social distancing and all required health policies while in the Y.
- Wash your hands (and your child’s hands) regularly and thoroughly (at least 20 seconds).
- Thoroughly wipe down all equipment before and after each use.
- Use a tissue to catch a sneeze or cough and quickly and safely discard it in the trash.
- Please support and be patient with our staff as they work to keep everyone safe.
What kind of cleaners does the Y use?
The Y will only use EPA approved products for use against the virus that causes COVID-19. At this time, we use Bioesque for sanitizing.
How can I get updates about the reopening of branches and programs?