Summer Camp Planned
Through August 28!
Discounts available for additional children within the family.
Summer Camp for Kids in Kindergarten to Grade 9 – Now more than ever, your child needs safe, fun and exciting activities to fill their summer days! We are providing many summer camp options at six locations. We provide positive, fun-filled experiences and opportunities to all children through a variety of wholesome outdoor and recreational activities including sports and non-competitive games, swimming, enrichment education, and more!
What is the Y doing to prioritize health and safety for my child at camp?
To assure the safest possible environment for your child at summer camp, the following policies and procedures have been adopted based on recommendations and guidelines from the Center for Disease Control (CDC), Pennsylvania Department of Health and the American Camping Association.
- Health Screening Upon Arrival – All campers will be temperature-checked, and asked a serious of questions about their recent health each time they are dropped off at camp.
- Policy on Face Coverings – Face coverings are required unless there is a medical reason or other exception as outlined by the Montgomery County Health Department.
- Social Distancing – Camp groups will include the same children each day to reduce risk of potential exposure. Six foot distancing will be maintained by utilizing outdoor spaces and larger indoor spaces.
- Camp Group Sizes – Group sizes will be one staff per nine campers and campers will remain with their counselors and away from other groups throughout the day.
- Drop Off/Pick Up Procedures –
- Pick up/drop off procedures- outside when possible and weather permitting. Each site will have unique drop off protocols that will communicated in your initial Welcome Newsletter.
- Hand Washing/Sanitizer Usage – We will ensure frequent hand washing with warm soap and water for 20 seconds periodically throughout the day depending on the camp group activities.
- Camp Cleaning and Sanitizing – The Y will implement sanitation procedures throughout the day, disinfecting high volume surfaces such as doorknobs, tables and bathrooms regularly.
- Personal Items with Campers – Campers may only bring essential items such as spray-on sunscreen, bathing suit, towel, peanut free lunch, snacks, water bottle, hats, sandals/crocs, and a change of clothes.
- Packed Lunches Requirements – All lunches should be packed in disposable wrap and in disposable bags.
Click here for detailed information on all of our Safety Protocols and Policies during COVID-19.
1. INDIAN VALLEY FAMILY YMCA
890 Maple Avenue, Harleysville, PA
June 15-August 28
Camps for children in Grades 4-9
Please Note: Scout Cabin Camp will be held at our Indian Valley branch
For more information, contact Nancie DeCoursey, [email protected].
2. LANSDALE AREA FAMILY YMCA
608 E. Main Street, Lansdale, PA
June 22-August 21
Camps for children in Kindergarten through Grade 9
For more information, contact Suzie Mundie, [email protected]
Financial Assistance is available. We strive to serve everyone in the community, regardless of their individual economic circumstances. Financial assistance applications are available at all of our membership offices and must be submitted with registration forms. The application process is confidential and requires proof of financial need. View more information here.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Child Care Provider.