Our Indian Valley Family YMCA branch Before & After School Care Program in the Souderton and Perkiomen Valley School Districts is looking for qualified candidates to work part time in our program for the 2022-2023 school year starting September 2022!
Get paid to be creative, be active, and have fun while interacting & supervising children in a safe before & after school environment.
Qualifications: Experience working with children and/or a Degree in Education or Current College Student, Flexible, Reliable, Fun, Creative, Innovative, Enjoy Working With Children
- Monitoring and being actively involved with the children
- Ensure the safety of children in program
- Assist & lead children in organize activities as individuals and in groups
- Set up and the closing of before and after school program
- Participate in any and all fundraising campaigns
- Provide and maintain a safe and healthy environment for children and staff
- Ability to process, understand and respond to emergency situations
- Perform necessary functions in order to ensure opening and running of program during inclement weather to provide safe care for participants, requiring staff to arrive as scheduled for full/half day care programs on inclement weather days
- Maintain quality service by following organization standards
- Must maintain harmonious relations with all outreach facilities/sites
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed (i.e. participation in branch-wide activities and events as a team leader)
Hours: 7-8:30 am & 3-6 p.m. Monday thru Friday.
BENEFITS INCLUDE: Holiday & Vacation Time, complimentary Membership, Paid Training, Retirement Plan, Employee Referral Bonuses
Pay rate is based on position, experience & education level.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 – $18.00 per hour
Please contact Sangeeta Kharbanda (Youth Director) at 215-723-3569 ext. 111 or [email protected] if you are interested in this exciting opportunity.