North Penn YMCA Mobile App
The Y’s app provides schedules, enables you to track and record workouts, set goals, earn points for prizes, participate in fun challenges and access useful Y information. Our Y app also allows you to connect to social media and to your fitness tracking devices.
How to set up your account
- Go to the App Store or Google Play and search ‘North Penn YMCA’.
- Click the download or install button (it’s free) and then open the app.
- The app will prompt you to allow location access. Click ‘Always’ or ‘While Using the App’ to calculate distance to the Y and send special offers when you’re at the Y while using the app. This feature is also necessary to earn rewards points for checking-in.
- The app will prompt you to allow Push Notifications. Click allow to get facility updates, deals, emergency alerts, etc.
- Click Login | Sign Up. Click Create Account at the bottom of your screen the first time you open the app.
- The app will take you on a short tour of its features. Click Go to App in the top right corner when you’re done or if you choose not to go on the tour.
- Explore all the app has to offer. Click on each Tile to learn about the feature.
- To change your email, reset your password, or change your home location, click your initials in the top left of your screen, then click the edit pencil on your initials on the next screen.
North Penn YMCA App
Click each tile for a description. Click the image icon on the page to view details.
Still have questions?