GENERAL FUNCTION: The Family Fit Zone (FFZ) Coach is responsible for providing, organizing and instructing all fitness activities in a safe, enjoyable and positive environment for children ages 7-11.
Pay is $10-$13 per hour*
*Must be available to start the week of 9/7/2021.
Family Fit Zone Hours:
Monday-Thursday 5pm-8pm Saturdays 9am-11:30am
This job is performed to standard when all work is completed accurately and on time, with minimal supervision.
· Minimum 18 years of age
· Current CPR, AED and First Aid certification preferred or completed within 60 days of hire
· Effective oral communication
· Must have strong collaborative work ethic
· Ability to interact with children and parents of all ethnic backgrounds, ages, and lifestyles
· Complete mandatory wellness trainings within 7 days of hire
· Prepares and maintains FFZ equipment, accessories and area before and after programs; reports damaged equipment
· Ability to process, understand and respond appropriately to emergency situations.
· Responsible for watching and guarding children participants during supervised sessions
· Maintain quality service by following organization standards
· Maintain facilities in a clean and organized fashion
· Perform any other functions necessary for the smooth and efficient operation of the North Penn YMCA
WORK ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS
· Ability to perform the following physical activities adequately: standing, sitting, squatting, walking, climbing or balancing, stooping, bending, kneeling, crouching or crawling
· Ability to function under inside environmental conditions
· Ability to lift or carry up to fifty (50) pounds
· Ability to perform the following sensory and communicative activities adequately: hearing and seeing; reading, writing, speaking English fluently.